In light of the evolving situation on the 2019 novel coronavirus, and for the health and well-being of our recipients and colleagues, XDel Singapore have put in place the following precautionary measures:
- All visitors are required to have their temperature taken as well as complete a health screening form before entering into our premise.
- Entry into our premise will be declined if visitors:
- have visited China (including Hong Kong and Macau) in the last 14 days
- close contact with anyone warded for observation or diagnosed as a suspected/ probable case in the last 14 days
- register a temperature above 37.5 °C
- are unwell with respiratory symptoms or display flu-like symptoms (e.g. fever, cough, running nose, sore throat etc)
- Temperature taking at HQ when reporting for work and returning from each delivery run
- Those who are unwell are advised to see a doctor immediately and stay home
- Issued with mask and sanitizer, to be used during delivery
- Advised to wash and/or sanitize their hands regularly
- Prevent from doing deliveries to receivers who are quarantined during this period
- Delivery orders to receivers who are quarantined or deemed unsafe for couriers to deliver will be declined or suspended if delivery is in progress.
- XDel Singapore reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to not make the delivery if it compromise the health and safety of our couriers, staff and other receivers.
As a local courier service provider in Singapore that handles more than 1000 deliveries a day island-wide, our couriers come into contact with many people. While it is still business as usual for XDel Singapore, we are closely monitoring the situation and seek everyone’s kind understanding and cooperation to exercise social responsibility to keep the spread of the virus at bay.
Together, we can do our part to protect the health and well-being of the Singapore community at large. Wishing everyone good health and please